I’ve made this probably a billion times. It was my first really weird experimental paleo treat. It’s good at room temp, good chilled, good frozen. It’s just good. Period.
Sweet Potato Fudge
2 cups sweet potato puree
½ c. coconut oil, melted
¾ c. cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Sea salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl or food processor until smooth.
- Line an 8 x 8 dish with parchment paper leaving a little extra on the sides to lift out the fudge with ease.
- Chill for an hour or so until firm, cut into desired pieces.
- Add nuts, cacao nibs, coconut shreds into fudge.
- Toast nuts or coconut and garnish.
- Sprinkle coarse sea salt or cacao nibs on top before chilling.
- Can also be made with same amount of black bean puree (NOT PALEO), but must add ½ – ¾ c. sweetener (honey, agave, maple syrup, etc.)